Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cycle #23 - Days Thirty One to Forty

Once again ten days have vanished like mist before the sun.  Sometimes recording things we do over a period of time reveals how quickly the passage of time passes as well as what we are recording.


So what happened in the last ten days?


Well I continued on at a steady pace.


I read:


I Kings.
II Kings.
Mark.
I Chronicles.
II Chronicles 1-20.


That was a total of 112 chapters for a total of 447 out of 1189.


The funny thing is I didn't feel like I was getting anywhere at points, but if you keep working away, you do eventually reach your goal.


Another ten days will be over before we know it, so off to read the Bible, and live according to its words!


All this reading is useless after all, unless I apply it to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment