Friday, February 4, 2011

The Bible Marathon Challenge: Week Five!


Yep, so without any tension building here - it was a success!.  This was not actually all of week five, rather just shy of half a week, being three days.

But the end result of it all is at about 8:00 am on January 31 Revelation 22 was read to finish the Bible in 31 days.

Success!!!

So here is what I read in those three days:

II Corinthians
Galatians
Ephesians
Philippians
Colossians
 I Thessalonians
II Thessalonians
I Timothy
II Timothy
Titus
Philemon
Hebrews
James
I Peter
2 Peter
I John
2 John
3 John
Jude
Revelation


So for the stats - 


I read 111 chapters making a total of 1189 chapters and of course 0 to go!
Over the course of the month I read at an average of 38.35 chapters per day.


It was a real challenge, especially when you are working and busy most nights, but it was a great thing to do.


That is the end of cycle 22 - and I have now read the Bible at an average of once every two years in my life, half way to my goal of making it once every year.




Cycle 23 has commenced, but that can be for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment