Friday, January 28, 2011

The Bible Marathon Challenge: Week Four!

It's getting close to the finish line of the marathon challenge, and it is going to be a close run thing, either way.


Week four started slowly but built up to the point where I can make it, with just three days to go.


This week I finished the Old Testament and moved into the new going through the New Testament gospel and history section, so what I read this week was - 


Daniel
Hosea
Joel
Amos
Obadiah
Jonah
Micah
Nahum
Habakkuk
Zephaniah
Haggai
Zachariah
Malachi


Matthew
Mark
Luke
John
Acts
Romans
I Corinthians.


So for the stats - 


So this week I read 228 chapters and that makes a total of 1,078 chapters leaving 111 to go.
I have been reading at an average of 38.50 chapters per day and have a very similar target over the next three days to make it!


I am now in the epistle, so without any delay I have to get back to make it, it has come down to the wire!


No comments:

Post a Comment